Dog pennis

Shanghai cuisine, from the Guardian's Stuart Jeffries: I have never, or at least not knowingly, had a dog's penis in my mouth. But Shanghai dining offers many such opportunities for squeamish westerners to broaden their oral experiences. Rohnie, our translator, picked up the menu... and read from the chef's recommendations. "You could have dog's feet," he suggested helpfully. My British dining companion and I shook our heads. "Or dog's brains?" Christ, no. "Maybe you'd prefer dog's organs." We exchanged bilious glances before asking Rohnie precisely which organs we would be offered. "Heart, liver, and the others." We passed. "Or dog's pennis?" "Actually, it's pronounced 'penis'," said my dining companion, taking refuge in pedantry, as people who face extreme dining experiences understandably do.

Popular Posts